What limits us as artists? How can we maintain our artistic spark in a noisy, algorithmic world? Our guest today, Nigel “Sand” Sandridge shares his powerful strategies for finding inspiration and continuously moving forward as a creative.
Sand, also known as Sensei Sand, is originally from Chicago but now lives in Manchester, England where he runs a media company called NoMargins Media, as well as being a partner in a clothing brand called Hundredtags Studios. Sand’s always busy but thinks it’s important to have as much fun as possible and try to ooze as much dope energy as you can on other people.
In today’s episode, you’ll learn how to…
- Be a Creative Outside the Margins
- Cultivate a Fan Base
- Bootstrap Your Art
- “The first person to take you out of the game is never the coach, it’s you.”
- “We create for the world… it’s an extension of us that we are willing to give.”
- “Album mode is the flyest fucking thing in the world.”
CONNECT WITH NIGEL SAND SANDRIDGE
- YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWSKJA6UUnaciuhM7mk9OQ
- IG (NO MARGINS MEDIA): https://www.instagram.com/nomargins_media/
- FB (NO MARGINS MEDIA): https://www.facebook.com/NoMarginsMedia/
- IG (SAND): https://www.instagram.com/sensei_sand/
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU
If you liked this episode, I would love your feedback! Please subscribe and leave us a review in Apple Podcasts. I would love to thank you in an upcoming episode! 🙂
Please connect with us on our social channels.
YOUTUBE (watch excerpts from the show): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWpwCpfHcSZJgxyVWbUiORQ