Welcome to the first episode of A Kick in the Art – a podcast for artists and creatives of every kind.
Today’s episode is all about WHY Adam started this podcast and HOW it can help you breakthrough artistic barriers, develop powerful creative habits, and share more of your art with the world. Listen in to hear about how A Kick in the Art can help you as you follow your creative path.
What will you learn in this episode?
- Why Adam started this podcast.
- A different view of what it means to be a struggling artist.
- The challenges we must overcome to succeed with our art.
- How Adam created more art in the last 2.5 years than he did in the 20 years before.
- How we can make the creative path easier and be more effective artists with principles from psychology, neuroscience, and other disciplines?
“I had started practicing, not just playing, practicing my guitar. Even though, I still wasn’t applying myself consistently at that point, I could feel the fire burning hotter than ever.”
“By mastering the psychology of creativity, the power of creative habit, I’ve created more art in last two and a half years than I did in the twenty years before—and just as importantly, I’m getting that art out to the world.“
“If you’ve ever experienced resistance, bad days or writers block. If you’ve been inconsistent in your creative production. If you’ve been unwilling or unable to let go of your work – this podcast will help you.”
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU
If you liked this episode, we would love your feedback! Please subscribe and leave us a review on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, of wherever you listen to podcaststs. I’ll make sure to thank you in an upcoming episode! 🙂
Please connect with us on our social channels.
- YOUTUBE (watch excerpts from the show): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWpwCpfHcSZJgxyVWbUiORQ
- INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/adamtoporek/
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/adamtoporekartist